Operating system: Linux-4.13.10-041310-generic-x86_64-with-debian-stretch-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 390.67
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 59), branch: blender2.7, commit date: 2019-04-26 22:13, hash: rB157cc54ed521
Short description of error
Clicking on objects in the attached blend will not select them if opengl depth picking is enabled in preferences.
Worked fine on yesterdays build. I don't think it's related to https://developer.blender.org/T62666 or https://developer.blender.org/T55617. There's only the one view layer this time.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- load the blend
- try clicking on the red cube, especially when clicking in the center of it
- you may be able to select it towards the outside, not sure
- try selecting the grey sphere, it may work
- if it does you should be able to select the cube as well
- deselect all and you should have problems selecting again