Operating system: Windows 10 64Bit
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 1060 GTX 6GB
Broken: 2.80, e8daa615704b, beta, 2019-04-30 10:55
Worked: This worked fine on Previous Build > 2.80, hash 047081841113, beta, 2019-04-29 17:52
Short description of error
Proportional Editing is forced on Extrude Faces in Edit Mode, regardless if the Proportional Editing is activated or not.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Start blender and open the default startup file.
- Change mode to Edit Mode.
- Change selection mode to Faces.
- Select a face and hit E to extrude.
- When you extrude you can see the circle indicating proportional editing is activated and forced regardless of activating it or not.