Operating system: Linux-4.15.0-47-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 390.116
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 60), branch: master, commit date: 2019-05-06 20:33, hash: rBddb71e8c20c2
Short description of error
Can't set active UV for baking
Tried, but this doesn't work:
- Selecting UV map, and pressing render icon in object data:
- Plugging UV map to active image node:
Works only after setting render icon in object data and reloading file.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open file:
- Change active UV to "UVMap for baking"
- Bake. "UVMap not for baking" will use
- Save, then Revert. Now baking is correct.