Design task to coordinate the VSE (video sequence editor) project.
This is a curated list of items agreed on by module owners.
Order of importance:
- Very Important - These we should handle before the next release.
- Somewhat Important - These issues would be nice to do as soon as possible.
- Less Important - Extra polish, nice to have.
- ? Incomplete - Tasks needing more details before implementing.
Long Term Projects
Development may span multiple release cycles.
Medium Term Projects
Development should be possible in a single release cycle.
- T65432: VSE: Disk cache
- T65724: VSE operators rework
- T59540: VSE timeline manipulation API
- ? T65719: VSE timeline import / export
Small improvements and polish.
- T65458: In the VSE Preview - Text "X & Y" alignments are not working correctly
- T57976: VSE, marker area is invisibly blocking the strips
- T54395: VSE Edit Strip - Original Dimensions shows Proxy Dimensions
- T59954: View all Sequences doesn't show all sequences
- T54273: Large images gets cropped when downscaled in VSE
- T51828: VSE Proxy smaller than 100% produces wrong results when using input Crop or Offset for movie strip
- T51001: VSE - MetaStrip Opacity Ignored in Render
- T51077: Generated movie strip proxy files are never used
- T59965: Render Preview disappears
- T50618: "Proxy/Timecode" check box on individual VSE video strips is ignored, and proxy is always used if present
- T64661: VSE: Place audio strips under video