Operating system: MacOS 10.13.6
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
Broken: (example: 2.80, edbf15d3c044, master, 2018-11-28, as found on the splash screen)
Short description of error
Removing RigidBody World and then adding it again doesn't work.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add a floor and several cubes
- Check that they collide as usual
- Under Scene tab, select Remove Rigid Body World
- Add it again and select the Collection as RigidBodyWorld as it was prior to removing
- Simulation doesn't work as before.