Operating system: MacOS 10.13.6
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
Broken: (example: 2.80, edbf15d3c044, master, 2018-11-28, as found on the splash screen)
Short description of error
Setting RigidBodyCollection to a new Collection sets all children to Dynamic/Active
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add a floor and several cubes
- Check that they collide as usual
- Create a Collection that has an assortment of objects with RigidBodies and No RigidBodies. set some of the rigidBodies to Passive.
- Under Scene tab, select Remove Rigid Body World
- Add it again and select the a Collection you made with Physics objects.
- All the RigidBodies are now set to Dynamic Active.