Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17134 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 660/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 419.67
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 71), branch: master, commit date: 2019-05-20 16:16, hash: rB9efe117535c6
Short description of error
If a shader editor is open with an image texture node, clicking node's "open image" button, opens file browser and the file item that happens to be under the cursor immediately goes into dragging mode. Apparently, the file browser receives the mouse button release event meant for the shader editor and initiates a dragging operation.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open shader editor and add an image texture node
- Click "open image" button
- Change file browser to thumbnail view, navigate to a folder with many images and open one.
- Click "open image" button again
- If the cursor happens to land over an image item in the file browser, the item immediately starts being dragged (most of the time)