Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17763 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 419.72
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 72), branch: master, commit date: 2019-05-24 18:32, hash: rBa629c74c9cd8
Short description of error
The backGround plate/imagePlane goes invisible when xray is enabled .
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open default blender 2.8 daily build.
- Look through the camera.
- setup backGround plate in the camera's properties window.
- The backGround Image is visible through the camera in solid mode .
- If you press "z" for wireframe mode, the backGround disappears. This is a bug in my opinion.
- The backGround image-plane also disappears when the x-ray toggle is "on"
- The bgPlate should be visible always in whichever mode. It is very essential when doing photomodels and VFX stuff in usual.
- This worked in blender 2.79.