Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.16299 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 390.65
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 74), branch: master, commit date: 2019-06-05 09:46, hash: rBcd1ac4d908a8
Short description of error
I join two Sequencer preview areas with a script and both stay, but one is like broken. If I resize the view, it goes back as expected : the residual broken view disappears.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open the provided blend file
- There are two Sequencer preview views
- Run the script in the text editor
- The display of one view changes a bit and you cannot resize it.
- Resize the main view, the residual view disappears.
- NB: You can run the script again to split views and re-run it to join them again. The bug remains the same.