Broken: 2.80, 81b68f7279cd
This happens both in pose mode and edit mode, only in Envelope armature display mode. It seems to be related to which bone was created first.
- In envelope display mode, have a bunch of bones, but know which one is on id 0. Pose mode or edit mode, doesn't matter.
- Select and move them around, avoiding the id 0 bone, and everything should be working fine.
- When you select id 0 bone for the first time, everything is still fine.
- Now when you select another bone, you will see the envelope of the bone that was selected before id 0 bone, even if that is not the bone you just selected. Uh oh.
- Selecting any other bone will not update the displayed envelope. You can only see that same envelope. Even if you move the bone the envelope belongs to, it stays in place, not following that bone.
- That is, until you select id 0 bone again. Now if you try to move it, everything falls apart!
- Switching between Pose/Edit mode will clean the mess up until you switch back to the other mode. Switching to Object mode will clean the mess up permanently until you do the ritual again.