Operating system: Linux-4.15.0-45-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce RTX 2080/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 418.43
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 74), branch: blender2.7, commit date: 2019-06-09 21:43, hash: rB030c7df19da9
Short description of error
When drawing a very long stroke, at some point the drawing seems to clear (but you still keep drawing) until you release the mouse button.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Load the "2D animation" preset
- Draw a zig-zag line for around 10 seconds (be sure to move the mouse around while doing so, so you see the whole stroke).
- At some point, the stroke will disappear, but you'll still be drawing.
- You can continue doing this and the stroke will continue disappearing every once in a while.
- Once you release the button, the entire stroke will re-appear.