Operating system: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 960/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 398.11
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 74), branch: blender2.7, commit date: 2019-06-11 23:43, hash: rB6529d20d79a5
I think i found a quite anoying bug for animators, if you select two bones, with individual origins and move them with gymbal orientation on a single axis, when you go to the curves, you can check that all the three axis (Z,X,Y) are moved around. Only one should be moved since you're using individual origins + gymbal orientation.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- I tested the problem in different computers, with different versions of 2.8 using Spring rig and using Boris rig in 2.79 and 2.8. In all of them the problem occurs
- Open blender 2.8 with spring rig (for example)
- Divide the screen in two parts, one with the viewport view and the other one with the graph editor
- Select both eyebrow general controllers
- Put the pivot point in Individual origins
- Use gymbal orientation
- Move both eyebrows in Z location (check that it sais "along gymbal Z)
- Check the graph editor, you'll see that at least two axis are moved around.
OBSERVATION: sometimes it DOESN'T happen, but if you do it several times, at some point it happens (just do it fast 5-6 times and it should happen)