Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17763 64 Bits
Graphics card: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600 Intel 4.5.0 - Build 188.8.131.5237
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 74), branch: master, commit date: 2019-06-23 22:45, hash: rB9c5d54bfaf48
Short description of error
The volume floatproperty of Scene strips(in the Sidebar) has no effect and selecting Input: 3D or Sequencer has no effect on what sound are heard. Both will always be heard.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add a speaker to the 3d view.
- Add a sound file to the speaker from first frame.
- In the sequencer add a sound file from first frame.
- Boths sound should be heard when playing.
- Add a new(!) scene.
- In the sequencer add a scene strip.
- In the Sidebar in the Scene strip sub panel changing the input will not change what sound is heard.
- In the Sidebar in the Scene strip sub panel changing the volume will not have any effect.
A blend file, where the above has been done - so to experience the bug change input and change volume:
And two audio files if the packing didn't work