Operating system: Windows 10 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 74), branch: master, commit date: 2019-06-30 19:51, hash: rBbbb3500c9716
Short description of error
Collection instance duplicates don't have selection outine when selected.
Exact steps to reproduce the error
- Open Blender, Load Default Settings.
- Add new collection (e.g. "Collection 2")
- Add Cube to that collection.
- Hide that collection in the viewport (not necessary).
- Add Collection Instance -> "Collection 2".
- Duplicate that instance via Shift-D and move it somewhere.
- Select duplicate -> no outline on the cube, select original collection instance -> outline is displayed.
When instance and its duplicate are selected at the same time -- outline is displayed on both.
When two duplicates of the same instance are selected at the same time -- no outline on both.
or open attached file: