Design task to coordinate the project for build systems, tests, and platform specific issues. This is a curated list of items agreed on by module owners.
Order of importance:
- Very Important - These we should handle before the next release.
- Somewhat Important - These issues would be nice to do as soon as possible
- Less Important - Extra polish, nice to have
- ? Incomplete - Tasks needing more details before implementing.
- T66998: Code sign macOS build on buildbot
- T67054: Code sign Windows build on buildbot
- T67056: Make release builds on buildbot
- T67184: End official support for 32 bit builds
- D3576: Crashpad support
- T68774: Define VFX Reference Platform Policy
- T68984: Steam / Windows Store publishing integrated into our tools and documentation
- T68983: Make developer
- T68985: Update artwork for Windows installer
- T68986: Keep older buildbot builds
- T69742: Build all features when running "make" or manually using CMake
- T67057: Automated tests for more functionality
- Tests: enable Eevee and Workbench tests by default
- Tests: run fast subset of Cycles tests by default
- T69541: Run automated tests on buildbot
- Tests: run tests with address sanitizer on buildbot
- Run automated tests for every commit
- Run automated tests for every code review