Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.18362 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 430.86
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 74), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-08 23:33, hash: rBac8c795429f9
Short description of error
When I move an object off screen then push the "." on the Number pad the selected object does not return to the layout screen. However, if I select the "Object Menu" and then push the "." the object will return to the center of Layout screen.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
[Please describe the exact steps needed to reproduce the issue]
- Select the Cube in the Layout screen
- Move the Cube out of view.
- Push the Numpad . key (Nothing happens)
- Click on the Object Mode menu item
- Push the Numpad . key and the Cube returns to the center of the Layout screen.