We want to sign builds on the buildbot so users can easily run them, and to catch potential bugs in bundling and code signing earlier.
- Figure out: do issues in the daily builds risk affecting the release build? Do we use a separate certificate?
- Configure buildbot virtual machine to have certificate, and check security implications of that.
- Update buildbot scripts to include bundling step and to support .dmg files.
- Customize daily build bundle to indicate it's not a release build. Custom background image?
- Notarization can take up to 30-60min, not much we can do about this most likely.