Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.16299 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 430.86
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 74), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-18 14:52, hash: rB38d4483c6a51
Short description of error
When editing UV's, If you are mirroring UV's, If any shared vertex on the edge of the islands are exactly on top of one another. Using L or ctrl+L on any vertex of the island wll select both islands
**Exact steps for others to reproduce the error**
- Add a UV Sphere.
- Mark a seam down the middle to get 2 seperate islands
- Unwrap UV
- Select one of the two islands and scale it -1 on the x axis
- Drag any edge vertex onto it's shared vertex on the other island. Select both shared edge vertex's and scale 0 to ensure precise stacking.
- --> Now Trying to select either island using L or by selecting a vertex and using CTRL-L will select both islands.
- Disabling sticky selection shared location doesn't change anything
[Please describe the exact steps needed to reproduce the issue]
[Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible)]