Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17763 64 Bits
Graphics card: AMD Radeon (TM) Pro WX 7100 Graphics ATI Technologies Inc. 4.5.13558 Core Profile Context FireGL 26.20.11015.5009
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 75), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-29 14:47, hash: rBf6cb5f54494e
Short description of error
When I open Blender and try to render the default scene using Cycles and GPU compute I get an immediate crash.
Under Preferences > System > Cycles Render Devices > OpenCL, I have four identical lines that say, "AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100 Graphics".
If the top two are checked off then I can render without Blender crashing.
But with all four checked off or even just the bottom two checked off Blender always crashes.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Launch the official Blender 2.8 Windows 10 build from today, July 30, 2019
- In Edit > Preferences > Cycles Render Devices > OpenCL, check off all four instances of 'AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100 Graphics'.
- Under render properties, select Cycles engine.
- Set device to GPU compute
- Use F12 or Render menu to render a single image