Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: GTX 1080
Short description of error
The Tool Window, open and close immediately, choosing the tool under the mouse cursor, if the tool window is opened too close from the bottom of the screen.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- In Edit > Preferences > Keymap, set the "Space Bar action" to "Tools"
- On the 3D viewport, place your mouse cursor in the top area of the viewport
- press the spacebar, the tool menu open without any problem, and you can choose a tool with a shortcut key (for example press B to choose the Box selection)
- You can repeat that several times in a row without any problems.
- Now move your mouse cursor much more closer to the bottom border of the screen, so that you know that the tool window will have to be shifted upward to be displayed correctly.
- Press the spacebar a first time. This is ok, you can select your tool
- Now press the spacebar a second time. This time, the tool window open and intermediately closed, and the tool selected is the one that is under your mouse cursor.
- Press the spacebar again: the tool window open normally
- Press the spacebar again: the bug reappear
- Now on, every one time over two, the bug appear.
The Tool Window should open and stay opened consistently, no matter where the mouse cursor is placed on the screen, when the spacebar is pressed.