Operating system: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce RTX 2080/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 419.67
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 1), branch: master, commit date: 2019-08-11 15:10, hash: rB0d719fcacb3b
Short description of error
Blender crashes when hiding a collection that contains another collection that is disabled. This also happens in the latest official release.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Open the default startup file.
- Select the cube, press M to move it to a new collection. Leave the default name of "Collection 2"
The following steps are all performed inside the outliner
- Disable Collection 2 by clicking the checkbox
- Right click and create a new collection. Leave the default name of "Collection 3"
- Drag Collection 2 into Collection 3
- Click the eye icon of Collection 3
- Blender crashes.