Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17134 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 417.35
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 75), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-29 14:47, hash: rBf6cb5f54494e
Short description of error
For a Marvelous Designer + Blender Workflow to stay out of Maya, set up shape keys for a flat version of the garment so it deforms to the
wrapped version of the garment. When trying to bind the retopologized version, done in blender, nothing appears to happen.
Bind doesn't show unbind notifying me if anything happened, neither does the screen so I'm unsure if I'm doing something wrong or if
this functionality that is needed for this just is not working for some reason.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Check NovaClothes Flat shape key and turn value to 1 to see if it is functioning.
- Either bind the Plane to NovaClothes Flat at 16 Interpolation falloff, alternatively delete modfier and create one targeting NovaClothesFlat with 16
- Hit the bind on the modifier, and see how it doesn't become unbind.
- Click onto NovaClothesFlat using any method while in object mode
- Set shape key value of NovaClothesFlat to 1 for NovaClothes.002
- See no change in the Plane and that the surface deform modifier appears to have no affect.