As part of Blenders's mentorship program, here are a list of suggested projects.
These are intended to be a mix of tasks to learn new areas of Blender's code base as well as helping out general development.
- T68930: Mesh support mirror (symmetry) on all axes this can be done in multiple steps..
- T69707: Transform generalized custom-data correction support
Various rainy-day tasks would would be nice to address at some point.
- barycentric_weights_v2 & resolve_tri_uv_v2 look like exact duplicates, investigate removing resolve_tri_uv_v2 (double checking no functionality is lost).
- T69437: Python API: No way to add/remove driver variable targets
- T69450: Move Parents (Skip Children) to Cursor position