Operating system: Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit 64 Bits
Graphics card: AMD Radeon Pro 560X OpenGL Engine ATI Technologies Inc. 4.1 ATI-2.11.20
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 8), branch: master, commit date: 2019-09-05 11:47, hash: rB78256978279d
Short description of error
Attempting to sculpt after setting Stroke->Spacing distance to "Scene" results in crash as soon I try to sculpt.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
No .blend file included since this crashes using the default startup scene...
Steps to reproduce:
- Ctrl-N to create a new file and choose General
- Observe the standard scene w/ the default cube
- Switch to the Sculpting workspace
- In the Properties window in the Active Tool tab open the Stroke panel
- Change Spacing Distance from View to Scene via the pulldown
- The current sculpt brush should still be Draw if nothing has been changed (a SculptDraw brush)
- Attempt to sculpt across the cube
- Observe that Blender crashes or exists outputting 'Abort trap: 6' to the terminal.