Broken: 2.80, 2.81
Short description of error
When an fcurve is created on a vse strip in python, but no points are added to the curve, the waveform vanishes (as if it is at volume 0), and it will not display again until the fcurve is removed, or a point is added.
Note: the audio will still play back fine, so this seems to be exclusively limited to waveform display.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Enable waveform display (View menu > Waveform Displaying > Waveforms On)
- Load 2 audio files into a fresh vse
- Add an animation point to audio file 1 (to ensure the scene has animation data)
- Select only audio file 2
- Paste the following into a console:
- Move the cursor to cause a refresh.