Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.03 LTS
Graphics card: GTX 1060 6GB
Short description of error
"Render Audio..." does not always render keyframe transitions that have been placed in Volume, Pitch or Pan.
When you set keyframes in volume, pitch or pan, it will animate the the audio transition in the preview. But, if you export that audio in the Render Menu, using the "Render Audio..." option, sometimes it will render the keyframed transition and sometimes it won't -- it is behaving erratically.
Things that I have tried include clearing the cache with CTRL+R before I "Render Audio...". I have also tried setting the keyframes with " i " shortcut as well as clicking the animate property dot. Both seem to sometimes work and sometimes not work.
I am rendering audio with the following settings:
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Import a video into the VSE
- Pick 3 frames in the audio strip and insert a Volume keyframe into each -- creating a transition 0, 1, 0.
- You will be able to hear the transition in the preview playback
- Go to Render -> "Render Audio..."
- Set Container to "wav" and Format to F32
- Mix it down and listen to it.
repeat this process 3 times, sometimes inserting keyframes with the " i " shortcut and sometimes using the animate properties dot.