Operating system: Linux-5.2.15-200.fc30.x86_64-x86_64-with-fedora-30-Thirty 64 Bits
Graphics card: Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 (Kaby Lake GT2) Intel Open Source Technology Center 4.5 (Core Profile) Mesa 19.1.6
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 12), branch: master, commit date: 2019-09-22 20:38, hash: rB52bdf522afcd
Short description of error
When using the Graph Editor Slider on f-curve with Sequencer "Prefetch Frames" ON, Blender Freezes
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Start New Video Editing File
- Activate "Prefetch Frames" in the "Sequencer Preview" N-Panel
- Create a simple "Animation" with a "Color Strip"
- Go to "Graph Editor", menu "View > Show Sliders"
- Move the Slider on the animation f-curve -> Freeze