Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Broken: 2.80 (sub 75), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-29 14:47, hash: f6cb5f54494e, type: build date: 2019-07-29, 09:44 AM
Short description of error
Set inverse button inside Child Of objet constraint do not work when use vertex group. The objet with the constraint do not come back to his default position after using Set inverse.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Select the Default Cube and edit mode.
- Select the upper plane from the cube and assign it a vertex group (ex: plan0).
- Create UV Sphere to be positionned on the upper plane of the cube.
- Add a child of objet contraint to the sphere and select the cube as target.
- Assign Plan0 to vertex group. -> The sphere position change
- Click on Set Inverse.
- The sphere position not change