Operating system: Linux-4.15.0-65-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 390.116
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 13), branch: master, commit date: 2019-10-04 22:33, hash: rBab519b91b2c4
Short description of error
Blender crashes on enter render preview in specific scene.
- Scene is empty.
- "Scene world" is active in Viewport shading settings.
- World is not assigned:
- if "Scene world" is not active in Viewport shading settings, Blender will not crash
- Also EEVEE doesn't crashes.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open file.
- Switch to render preview -> Crash
- Switch to EEVEE, when render preview -> all fine
- Switch to EEVEE, when render preview, when click on "Scene world", when go back to Cycles -> all fine
- Add world to scene -> all fine
- New file
- Render engine - Cycles
- Remove world from scene
- Enter render preview
- Disable on "Scene world"