Operating system: Windows 7
Graphics card: GTX 1060
Broken: 2.79, 2.80
Short description of error
When I rotate the bone on the Z axis, there is a certain point where the X rotation in my driver for said bone goes from a 100 degrees to -79 degrees.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
See attatched blender file or create one from these steps:
- Create cube.
- Create bone.
- Parent cube to bone
- Add shape key to cube
- Add driver to shape key value
- Set up driver:
- Object - Armature (bone created at step 2)
- Bone - (bone created at step 2)
- Type - X Rotation
- Space - World Space
- Rotate bone to X = 10.6; Y=0.726 Z=-168 (note driver value on shape key - aprox. 100 degrees
- Rotate bone on Z axis to Z= -170 degrees (note value on shape key - aprox. -79 degrees