Operating system: Linux-5.0.0-21-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce RTX 2080/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 430.34
Broken: version: 2.82 rB959b40c2a8605c4fa48259e401682b4cd2a1f120
Worked: We believe this did not happen about a week ago, although I haven't tested.
Short description of error
We have custom properties stored on a bone drive the visibility of some meshes. When the rig is linked and proxied, and motion paths are calculated, these drivers stop working. After changing the custom properties a few times, blender segfaults.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Download attached file.
- In a fresh file, link the Collection.
- Make proxy of Armature.
- Note that Bone has a custom property "prop", which is hooked up to the Cube's visibility, and it works.
- Place some keyframes on the bone and calculate motion path.
- Note that the custom property no longer works to hide the cube.
- If you toggle the now non-functioning custom property a few times, blender crashes. This maybe only happens if you put down some more keyframes after calculating motion path.