Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: Any
Short description of error
You can’t swap from one map to another in the UV editor when editing multiple objects.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Make a UV unwrap on multiple objects
- Make a Lightmap pack on multiple objects
- Blender does create a new UV map for each object 😃 yeepee!
- Go to the UV editor when editing these multiple objects
- Try to change the UV map to the lastly created (e.g. UVMap.001)
- the UV editor will display the UV map UVMap.001 of the active object while all the other objects will still be displaying their UV map UVMap.
I started a discussion here: https://devtalk.blender.org/t/multi-object-editiong-and-multiple-uv-maps/9914