Broken: 2.79 and above
The "duplicate and move" macro fails to remember translation for redo after it's been switched to rotation at least once.
Exact steps to reproduce
- Load the default scene
- Select the cube
- Duplicate it with shift+d, immediately switch to rotation with r, move the mouse and click to confirm.
- Note that the redo panel correctly reflects the rotation angle.
- Press shift+r a few times and note that the cube is duplicated and rotated correctly.
- Press shift+d, and this time simply move the cube and confirm.
- Note that this time translation in redo panel is 0 (or incorrectly set) for all three axes.
- Press shift+r a few times and note that the cube is duplicated but not moved.