Operating system: OSX 10.15.1
Graphics card: D 700
Broken: v2.80, v2.81 beta (07968604ab19)
Short description of error
Eevee performance drops drastically depending on order of materials on an object.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open blend file
- Switch viewport to "Rendered"
- Notice performance is normal
- Select circle, and Select the material Material.006.
- Click the up arrow so that Material.006 comes before Material.001 in the list.
- Observe performance drops drastically
The geometry doesn't seem to matter. No errors in the terminal either. If I can help test in any other way, please let me know.