Operating system: Windows 10 (1903)
Graphics card: Nvidia GTX 1080 (Latest drivers)
Broken: version: 2.82 (sub 1), branch: fluid-mantaflow, commit date: 2019-11-08 11:47, hash: 9b098e340bee
Worked: I don't know
Short description of error
Mantaflow make the sim with an incorrect domain position offset if center of the domain was changed previously.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Open the attached file, check if "Show FLIP" is enable and then press the "Bake Data" button.
- Open Blender (Latest mantaflow build)
- Move the default cube on the grid, set the origin on 3d cursor
- Make it domain (for fluid).
- Add objects as fluids flow (Liquid based on geometry)
- Bake the domain data and enable "show FLIP"