MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
Operating system: macOS Mojave version 10.14.5
Graphics card: Radeon Pro 560 4 GB Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
Broken: Blender 2.80.75
Short description of error
Hey there! Please help. I have enabled the addon "Node Wrangler" and it does not work. I have restarted Blender, My Computer, and have reset to factory defaults for the user prefs.
All of the hotkeys in the "Node Wrangler Hotkey List" suggest the use of "ctrl" instead of "command" (the mac ctrl equivalent), which I thought was strange considering the rest of the blender interface uses the "command" symbol.
NONE of the hotkeys are working, most importantly, the hotkey Ctrl+Shift+Left Click (Connect to Cycles Viewer Mode) does not work, whether I have the node selected or not.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open the Shader Editor Window
- Placed a few nodes and then realized I needed the "Node Wrangler" AddOn
- Go to Edit>Preferences>Add-Ons
- Search for the Add-On called "Node Editor" and enable the Add-On.
- Save Preferences so your changes are saved.
- Return to the Shader Editor, attempt to Ctrl+Shift+LeftMouseClick a node, which should auto-connect the node to the "Cycles Viewer Node"
- Attempts of the other HotKeys were made, and none of them seem to work, before and after restarting blender and my computer itself.
Thanks so much for your help!
Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible).