Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ATI Technologies Inc. 4.5.13559 Core Profile Context 26.20.12028.2
Broken: version: 2.82 (sub 6), branch: master, commit date: 2019-12-17 23:52, hash: rBe0cd5b980fc5
Short description of error
Reproducing a scene of a tube, the fluid inside a tube isn't flowing correctly.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open new file -> turn the cube into domain (fluid)
- Draw a tube extruding a circle (no matters the size) and set it as Effector->Collision (No matters if you put is planar or not, isn't working both ways)
- Draw a ball as inflow obj standing up the tube (as shown in the file)
- Result: particles go around the tube except inside.
- Optional: try to solidify the tube but is working worse than the planar tube.