Operating system: Windows 10 (1909)
Graphics card: Intel HD 620
Short description of error
When there are two desktops in Windows and Blender is on the second desktop in full-screen mode, switching the desktop to the other one and coming back to the Blender's desktop makes the Blender act weirdly. It shows the old dismissed UI element, or the whole application becomes black. If I move the mouse to the menu area, I can see the screen again, but then Blender still flickers with a black screen for things like opening the preference window.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create two desktops in Windows 10. (Press Win+Tab, then click "New Desktop").
- Switch to the second desktop and start Blender.
- Go to full-screen mode.
- Switch to the first desktop using the touchpad gesture or pressing Ctrl+Win+Left arrow.
- Go back to the second desktop using the touchpad gesture or pressing Ctrl+Win+Right arrow.
- Try to open the preference window.