Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: NVIDIA
Short description of error
If you manipulate a "ShaderNodeCustomGroup" node after having used the "Reload Scripts" operator (F8) Blender will become unstable.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Attached is a small addon that implements a minimal custom node group.
- Enable the addon and switch to the shader editor.
- Create the custom node (Add->Test Category->TestNodeCustomGroup)
- Trigger 'Reload Scripts' (F8 key).
- Adjust the color input of the custom node.
- Repeat steps 3/4 until you crash (usually crashes on first or second try for me)