There are keys which aren't included in Blender's keymap.
However it doesn't make sense for us to include all possible keys, as there are many which don't make sense (system-wake, calculator, eject, brightness-up, ... see a full list).
Recently we have added some keys which can be useful.
- Application key (used for context menu)
- F20-24 (for users to have keyboards with additional F-Keys).
This task is to keep track of other possible additions to the keymap.
- How to handle non US keymaps?
- We could support binding raw keycodes (so we don't need to expand our fixed table of keys to include keys from all keyboard layouts).
- We could support keyboard layouts, which all include the US keymap, extending on it for keys it doesn't include. This could be selected as a preference.