Operating system: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 441.20
Broken: version: 2.82 (sub 6), branch: master, commit date: 2020-01-15 21:07, hash: rB689a873029b9
Short description of error
When there are two Boolean modifiers, and the second one is disabled, editing its shape still recalculates the Boolean operation if the first one is enabled.
Even when both modifiers are disabled, editing their shapes is slower than editing the same shape that is not targeted by a Boolean modifier.
As an example:
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open (or add two cubes, make a dense mesh, add Boolean modifiers to the dense mesh each targeting a cube).
- Switch off a single Boolean modifier.
- Edit the mesh that is targeted by that Boolean modifier. This is slow.
- Switch off the other Boolean modifier.
- Edit the same mesh as above. This is now much faster.
- Add a third cube and edit it. This is still faster than in the previous step.