Operating system: Linux-5.4.0-2-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Ivybridge Mobile Intel Open Source Technology Center 4.2 (Core Profile) Mesa 19.2.6
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 16), branch: master, commit date: 2019-12-04 11:32, hash: rBf1aa4d18d49d
Short description of error
When batch render the 3D 360 scene, object with follow path modifier and motion blur enabled, the "R" eye image contains distorted object
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
0) Set render engine to "Cycles"
- set [Stenography] option ON, select [Stereo 3D]
- set camera to Panoramic, type Equirectangular
- Add object to scene
- Add curve to scene (circle for example)
- Add constrain [Follow Path]
- Add key frames with different offset values to make it move along the path
- Enable [Motion Blur] in "Render properties"
- Save the file and quit blender
- Run the rendering in batch mode (for example):
$ blender -b scene.blend -f 1
- Examine saved image for _R eye.
[Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible)]