The wiki release notes for 2.82 are not in a good shape currently. These need to be ready before the release, and preferably as early as possible so the release notes on blender.org can be made based on them.
- Verify that there no significant changes missing (T72886: 2.82 Documentation can be used). Two major ones are T73137 and T73138.
- Merge and split pages as necessary (for example: the User Interface page currently has so little on it that it should be merged into More Features).
- Edit release notes text to make them understandable for users.
- Add one line descriptions per page to give an overview of what changed.
- Reorder pages so major changes are listed first.
- Coordinate with blender.org team to get release notes on blender.org made.