Broken: version: 2.82 (sub 6), branch: master, commit date: 2020-02-06 20:44, hash: rB763f117c480e
Short description of error
The manual doesn't mention that Subdivide may fail to execute on all selected faces.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Launch Blender
- In Edit mode, select one face of the default cube and subdivide once.
- Choose a box or lasso selection tool (and enable the face selection button)
- Enable the X-ray button
- Select the entire default cube
- Right click and choose subdivide
- Inspect results - middle faces will fail to subdivide, even if they were visible and highlighted properly during the selection