Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.18362 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 441.87
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 16), branch: master, commit date: 2019-12-04 11:32, hash: rBf1aa4d18d49d
Short description of error
"Make link" Crtl=L doesn't seem to be working with modifiers
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create 2 Grease pencil monkies
- Select a Hue Saturation modifier for one the monkies
- Change the monkies colour using the hue saturation modifiers colors
- Select the other monkey and then select the monkey with the hue saturation modifier on it last
- Make links (Ctrl +L )
- Modifier doesn't link across
It does work in the opposite direction taking the modifier off.
I also noticed that effects wasn't on the list as well I thought it was?
And after all testing all the modifiers it seems that it doesn't work for any of them.
If you have any question just ask.