Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.14393 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 436.30
Broken: version: 2.83 (sub 2), branch: master, commit date: 2020-02-13 02:55, hash: rBf874f6817d1c
Short description of error
Scaling Vertices and Edges no longer work when the pivot point is set to "individual origins".
If you start by scaling the vertices then same issue when you switch to Edges but if you start with Faces then scaling the edges suddenly work.
Scaling Vertices is always broken no matter the order.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Factory Setting with the default keymap.
- Open the file which has everything setup, Vertices selected and the pivot point set to individual origins.
- Hit S for scaling.
- Switch to Edge mode.
- Hit S, same issue.
- Switch to Face mode.
- Hit S, now it works.
- Switch Back to Edge mode.
- Hit S, Edge mode now works.
- Switch to Vertex mode. #It won't work, if you go by order back and forth then Edge mode works depending on which previous mode was set before it.
PS: it seems also happening for other Transform modes, it's not just Scale :)
Credit to Jan van den Hemel for showing the trick .
[Please describe the exact steps needed to reproduce the issue]
[Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible)]