Operating system: Linux-5.3.0-28-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid 64 Bits
Graphics card: Radeon RX Vega ATI Technologies Inc. 4.5.13581 Core Profile Context
Broken: version: 2.81, 2.81a, 282 (sub 16), branch: master, commit date: 2019-11-20 14:27, hash: rB26bd5ebd42e3
Short description of error
Screen Space Refraction Objects Not Rendering In Final Render when Subsurface Render Pass Enabled
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
When the next options are match, the objects with ssr materials are not drawn in a final render
- One object needs to have a material with with the Screen Space Refraction option enabled.
- One object needs to have a subsurface scattering bsdf.
- Enable Screen Space Reflections in the Render tab
- Enable Refraction in the Render tab
- Enable Subsurface Direct or Subsurface Color in the viewlayer tab
Now when rendering (final image) the Glass shaded object will not be rendered. I assume that incorrect framebuffers are bound at that the time the reflections/refractions are calculated.