Windows 10, GTX1660
Broken Blender 2.83, latest daily build (today)
Broken Blender 2.82 release
- File, New, Select 2D Animation.
- In the Properties Panel, delete the Lines and Fills Layers.
- In the Properties Panel, click on the 'New Layer' Button.
- Problem 1.
GP_Layer is shown in both the Properties Panel and the Dope Sheet - Grease Pencil Panel, although the GP_Layer in the Properties Panel is the only one highlighted as selected.
- Click the '+' button in the Properties Panel/Layers. This adds a new layer to both Panels. Again only in the Properties Panel/Layers is the correct layer highlighted.
- Click on GP_Layer in the Properties Panel/Layers. This now highlights the correct selection in the Dope Sheet - Grease Pencil Panel.
- Click on the '+ button in the Properties Panel/Layers. This adds 'GP_Layer.002' and makes it the selected item.
- In the Dope Sheet- Grease Panel, 'GP_layer.002' has been correctly added, but it is not the selected one.
- Problem 2.
Dope Sheet - Grease Pencil = GP_Layer selected
Properties Panel = GP_Layer.002 selected.
- Problem 3.
In the Dope-Sheet-Grease Pencil Pencil, select the 'Down' arrow. The 'GP_Layer' MOVES UP?
Any combination of UP/DOWN arrow shows a disconnect between the selected item in the Dope Sheet-Grease Pencil Panel and the Properties/Layer Panel.