Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.18362-SP0 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 442.19
Broken: version: 2.82 (sub 7), branch: master, commit date: 2020-02-12 16:20, hash: rB77d23b0bd76f
Worked: version: 2.81 (sub 16), branch: master, commit date: 2019-12-04 11:32, hash: rBf1aa4d18d49d
Short description of error
Edges are looking crispy in wireframe mode.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open the program with default setting and startup file.
- Just zoom several times for to see clearly the 'Cube' object.
- Click to 'Cube' when in object mode.
- Select viewport shading method to 'Wireframe'.
- Look at the outline edges of the object. You'll see some blurry but definetly jagged lines. Just like a stairs.
- Switch viewport shading to 'Solid' or other methods with enabled 'Wireframe' option in 'Viewport Overlays > Geometry' and check same issue.
If I uncheck 'Overlay Smooth Wires' the all edges (included other sides viewed from front) completely pixelled.
Looks like the same problem: