Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
Graphics card: irrelevant
Broken: 2.83 Beta 8cb10c124efe 17 Apr 2020
Short description of error
Under cache type "Modular" (which was the standard workflow in 2.82) resuming a simulation forgets all effectors.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Note: because of T75850 the order of operation here is fundamental to reproduce
- Default file. (Activate X-Ray)
- Default cube: Add: Fluid > Effector
- Add Plane. Move up Z +2.
- Add: Fluid > Flow > Type Liquid; Flow Source > Is Planar
- Add new cube at origin. Scale up by 2.5.
- Add: Fluid > Domain > Type Liquid
- Cache type: Modular. Frame end: 10
- Bake Data
- The effector is correclty taken into account
- Cache frame end: increase to 20
- The effector is ignored from frame 11 onwards
This is probably related to T75850.
Both bugs make the Liquid simulation totally unusable in a interactive way.